Sunday 22 April 2012

Butter Up Revlon!

Hello Lovelies ! :)

I am finally here with the long awaited Revlon Lip butter review and swatches!

I am 100% sure there isn't anyone who hasn't heard of this raved about lip product released by Revlon a few months back overseas.
The Revlon Lip Butters have finally hit our shores and is in for great demand.
Yes the price is ridiculous at $21 or so a pop (whereas USA its average &6) but if you can get your hands on a good deal like I did at Priceline at 2 for 1 it cannot be missed!

I have a total of 3 butters: Peach Parfait, Tutti Frutti, Strawberry Shortcake.
This lip product is known for its great colour pigmentation and smooth moisturising formula that will keep your lips luscious and rich.
So do they live up to their highly raved expectation? YES INDEED IT DOES!
I wish I had all colours but alas... too expensive here so I'll just have to wait for another deal to come by.
The colours that I have are very wearable and not too overwhelming.
Formula is unbeatable with its rich creamy texture and high levels of moisture. I can't believe a drugstore product can out weigh any high end cosmetic lip product.





So here are my lip swatches.
Bare lips
1. Peach Parfait
2. Strawberry Shortcake
3. Tutti Frutti


























 




As you can see, the colours are very vibrant but at the same time you can see how glossy and moisturisng it is.
I don't even wear a lip balm anymore. Just slap this on and off you go!

The lasting power is around 3 hours if you don't eat or drink anything but it isn't a product that needs a lot of work so I don't see it as much of a hassle.
There is no fragrance with the lip butters so fragrance sensitive people have nothing to worry about.

The only one thing I might say I hate.. is that with Peach Parfait there are little shimmering glitters that might feel a little gritty/sandy but its nothing that annoys me.

So... what are you waiting for?! Don't carry around a lip balm, lip stick and lip gloss in your purse.
One of these little beauties will do you just fine!

Ciao lovelies :) xx












6 comments:

  1. i love the peach parfait but i don't like how it has glitter in it though

    ke
    http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yehhh thats the only downside.

      but thanks for visiting my blog!
      ill be going to yours right now!

      Delete
  2. I never wear lipstick coz my lips always dry out..but if u say this is moisturising then maybe i shall give it a go:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this will help you get more into lip colour!

      Delete
  3. hey love!
    yes of course lets follow each other!
    xx

    ReplyDelete