Sunday 20 May 2012

Review It!

Hello lovelies!

Gosh it feels as if I haven't put up a post in a while! Sorry for the laziness/no time :(
I'll make sure to keep up the good work to bring you informative reviews and posts!

Today's mini review is on the Biore Skin preservation - Even Smoother microderm exfoliator.



 I snatched this little goodie a few weeks ago for $5 when my work colleague told me that Priceline was having a mini sale on selected products at the front of their store.
I quickly went at lunch time but was pretty disappointed at what they had to offer so I decided to purchase this exfoliator as I had run out of my Queen Helene's scrub.

At very first glance I didn't know what to expect but I am very impressed with this product!
It comes out a white cream formula that doesn't seem to have any scrub like features but I was wrong. The whole formula is made up of very finely ground exfoliators that helps to cleanse and take off the dirt from your face. To some people it may be a bit harsh as it is quite an intense scrub but I personally like a deep clean. All you do is after wetting your face, squeeze out a pea size amount onto hand and massage around face concentrating on large pore areas. Wash off product and your skin will feel smooth and polished just as it claims.

I don't use it everyday as it can be a bit too harsh since I also use my Clarisonic on a day to day basis.

If your looking for a inexpensive but awesome exfoliator then why don't you give this one a go!

Ciao lovers xx


4 comments:

  1. i like biore products. btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, hope you got more reviews coming! ♥

    ReplyDelete